Monday, May 12, 2008

A Clanking Clattering Collection of Caliginous Junk


Do you remember that line from "The Wizard of Oz"? That is what I've been thinking about today. I have almost finished going through Lilo's stock pile. I think I ended up with two large bags of trash (paper trash), two more for the garage sale or thrift store seeing how I would probably have to PAY someone to take it, and about two totes worth of earn backs. I wish I had had the time to take pictures people, it was scary. I feel so relieved though and I think she does too. Even picking up the little she was left with was good for one before bedtime task. She has not had a problem with me putting the things on earn back mode either. I think she is a little aware that she leaves a trail like a squirrel eating nuts. That is what I'm working with her on right now. Seriously, it's in all about the open cabinets from grabbing a snack, milk left out, wet washcloth on the sink, band aid on the floor that fell off her arm (she knew it feel, just left it for some other person who was dying to pick up someone else's band aid:*), shoes taken off in mid air it would seem, clothes the same, oh, it goes on and on. She would not give any second guessing to the simplest Sherlock Holmes. You would know where she had been every step of the way. I KNOW i will miss this someday... I KNOW I will.. I KNOW I will... I KNOW I will.......

Fishmama has started another blog and I thought her weekly goal list was recommendable, see here.
Also, for you bloggers like me who like to change it up all the time I found a great site that teaches you how to do so many things I have always wondered how people do. I also have learned a lot about what is what in the html codes. It was a distracting break from the caliginous junk today!:)

2 comments:

Zimms Zoo said...

My oldest is like that. Only he is 11! I told him for mother's day I would like to be able to walk into the bathroom and see that he took everything out with him, hung up the towel and left it just like he found it after his shower. Well there were just shoes left anyway.
We went through the girls room yesterday and brought out 3 bags of clothes, 1 bag of trash and I still have 3 more shelves to do.

Alicia said...

Christy,
I wish we lived close and we could go out for a sympathetic cup of tea or coffee!:)