Saturday, January 10, 2009

Deflated But Not Defeated


I've come up with a new way of doing things. I really enjoyed meeting new friends through blogging and although my old friends (yes, that's you) are golden to me, I hope to remain connected.

I have shrunk my blogging down to two blogs. The old recipe blog is now my public blog it's called "The Happy Homebody" and her is the link:
http://justahappyhomebody.blogspot.com/ ,and you can visit it anytime. I you would please, change your SFE link on your side bar to this and you can put in parenthesis "formerly Shoot For Eternity". Then when they get there, they will read what the deal is.

This new blog will be for all kinds of random blogging but not about my family in a personal way nor about the journeys we are on now. That will stay here, under lock and key as it were.

So, thank you again for bearing with me.

We know all things have a purpose. I am not stressed, just adapting.

3 comments:

I am Katy, said...

I'm having trouble opening that link, Alicia.

Alicia said...

I worked with it and got it right I think...let me know. :)

Christina said...

Just wanted to let you know that I changed your blog address on my sidebar.